The Language Of Flowers: A Novel
by Vanessa Diffenbaugh (2011)
Description: First Edition. What is home' This heartrending debut explores a homeless, young woman's life after having survived her entire childhood in foster-care. Unable to make meaningful connections with others, the only solace for this heroine is through her love and talent for growing flowers.. Published by Ballantine Books 2011 Near Fine Condition. Minor surface tear on the top right corner of dust jacket. In our Northpointe store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5)Signature notes: Signed by author. Dust jacket condition: Very Good Spine notes: Minor scuffs on the bottom of the spine of the dust jacket. Description: Hardback
Synopsis: "The story of a woman whose gift for flowers helps her change the lives of others even as she struggles to overcome her own past"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 2011
- Listing Date: 07/11/2016
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A