The Last Child
In the year 2025 the first generation of sterile children is born. The national boundaries are not what they used to be. Entire continents now form new governments. War and national conflicts have rocked the very foundations of the earth. The United Nations has been dissolved and the Cold War has resumed, only now, it is no longer between two superpowers but between every nation on the planet. Scientists race around the clock trying to reproduce a child in the laboratory to save mankind, while governments send out their spies and assassins against one another. The nation that can reproduce a human being will be the one left standing, and it will be the one that conquers the world. There is war, love, spy verses spy, and a race against time as the potential for global annihilation from our own human condition has finally arrived.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781413761405
- ISBN: 1413761402
- Publication Year: 2005