The Last Quinn Standing
When the Lusitania is torpedoed and sunk, taking with it his beloved aunt, Beverly Bethany Quinn, Ansel Quinn finds he is the last of his family line. Her diary, coupled with Europe on the brink of WWI, sets off a chain of events, sending Ansel on an epic quest for honor and self. Wilson had vowed to keep America out of another war. Ansel had sworn to serve his country. Fate's cards trumped them all. From rural Mississippi to the trenches of Verdun, no one is who they say they are, nor will anything ever be the same again.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781542732864
- ISBN: 1542732867
- Publication Year: 2017