The Life And Adventures Of Nicholas Nickleby
by Charles Dickens (1839)
Description: First Edition. First edition, mixed issue. Frontispiece, plus 39 plates by H. K. Browne a.k.a. Phiz. Twentieth-century half morocco binding by Zaehnsdorf of London, England, in blue with gilt decoration, top edge also gilt. An extra copy of Part VII is bound in at the rear, along with its original blue covers, advertisements and plates. . Published by Chapman and Hall 1839 Very Good Condition. Occasional spots of foxing but an unusually clean copy overall. In our Flagship store.Dimensions:
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1839
- Listing Date: 11/29/2016
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A