The Light Of Egypt (Two Volumes)
by Thomas H Burgoyne (1963)
Description: Reprint. The two volume 1963 reprint version of "The Light of Egypt" originally published in 1889. Both copies have brown boards with a gold image of a dragon and an arrow on the covers. Both have a plate from the Library of the Supreme Council, 33° Washington, DC on the interior of the front cover. Volume 1 also has a taped note from the publisher opposite the plate.. Published by H. O. Wagner 1963 Very Good Condition. In our Lynnwood store. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1963
- Listing Date: 04/09/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A