The Little Book Of Lettering & Word Design: More Than 50 Tips And Techniques For Mastering A Variety Of Stylish, Elegant, And Contemporary Hand Written Alphabets
Presents an introduction to lettering, describing tools, materials, basic principles of traditional calligraphy, different lettering styles, techniques for creating illuminated letters, project ideas, and practice sheets.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB South Arlington
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Walter Foster Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781633224711
- ISBN: 1633224716
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: CSM