The Long Term Impact Of Medical Complications In Pregnancy: A Window Into Maternal And Fetal Future Health
This sensible book draws on evidence-based data, provides updated evidence focusing on the impact of pregnancy complications on long-term morbidity of both mother and child and aims to give a clear and comprehensive set of tools for general practitioners counseling women in different stages of their lives. Chapters are contributed by a multidisciplinary team of obstetricians, oncologists, pediatricians, internal medicine specialists, and psychiatrists. The book may serve as a valuable resource for a broad spectrum of clinicians and healthcare professionals. Medical and nursing students as well as residents in family medicine, obstetrics, and pediatrics may derive great benefit from it in various stages of their training.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781498764674
- ISBN: 1498764673
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 1