The Lore Of The Bard: A Guide To The Celtic And Druid Mysteries
A self-study course in modern Druidry Bardry is a potent, necessary dimension of the ancient druidic tradition. The bards were lorekeepers, great magic workers, and soul singers of healing. They were highly esteemed and considered untouchable by Celtic nobles and otherworldly beings.The Lore of the Bard fills an untended gap in the Celtic tradition. It lays down a philosophy for living in accordance with the Old Ways, with a complete magical practice combining the innate magical properties of objects, locations, and times with the passionately moving and enchanting forces of poetry and music. Selling Features The only book available on the complete practice of the Celtic bard, a distinct but vital aspect of the growing druidic spiritual-magical practiceFor anyone drawn to the enchantment of Celtic music, myth, and poetry Teaches divination by use of the old techniques: scrying with natural pools, and auguring with the enigmatic Dallan wandsDevelops a deeper understanding of the forest alphabet, the magically charged ogham scriptIncorporates both historical and contemporary elements
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780738702858
- ISBN: 0738702854
- Publication Year: 2003