The Low Gi Vegetarian Cookbook
Science has proven that low GI, slowly digested carbohydrates are key to healthy and sustained weight loss. The authors of the bestselling LOW GI DIET series have often been asked 'what should I eat if I'm a vegetarian or vegan?' In their definitive healthy vegetarian cookbook, the Low GI pioneers answer why we should choose low GI carbs, what we should be eating, and how to be a low GI healthy vegetarian. THE LOW GI VEGETARIAN COOKBOOK brings you over eighty delicious and tempting recipes, illustrated with mouth-watering photography including recipes for breakfasts, light lunches and snacks, main courses and desserts and sweet treats including Asian, Indian and Mediterranean style dishes.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Gardners Books
- ISBN-13: 9780340923115
- ISBN: 0340923113
- Publication Year: 2006