The Man In The High Castle
by Dick, Philip K. (2016)
Description: First Edition. First Edition/First Printing, with printer's code D36 on bottom of page 239. Octavo. 239 pages. Publisher's black cloth binding, lettered in red on front cover and spine. In original dust jacket.
Spine leaning; front and rear boards slightly bowed and dampstained; light foxing to text block edges; front and rear endpapers unevenly toned; dust jacket rubbed, chipped and dampstained, with some minor loss at spine ends. Good or better. . Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 2016 Good Condition. In our Flagship store. Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: "Winner of the Hugo Award"-- Page one of jacket.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2016
- Listing Date: 11/08/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A