The Man Who Broke Into St. Peters
When the caretaker of St Peter's finds that the church has been broken into early on the Saturday morning after Christmas, and that the elderly intruder is still in the building and kneeling at the Communion rail, no one is quite sure what to do. What's more, the man's startling resemblance to the picture of the suffering Christ that has hung in the church for fifty years unsettles all who catch sight of him. But this is nothing compared to the disturbing impact of his continuing presence on the church and the town. As his identity becomes clear and his story unfolds, long-hidden truths emerge, and life in Penford can never be quite the same again . . .
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Instant Apostle
- ISBN-13: 9781909728875
- ISBN: 190972887X
- Publication Year: 2018