The Man With The Crooked Leg
"Be careful though, there are dangers; even here on The Green and especially in the woods" warned Blaze. "There have been some strange goings on in the woods recently, that are best avoided, if you ask me".Forest animals are getting sick and no one knows what's causing it to happen. Could the arrival of the mysterious man with the crooked leg have something to do with it?Logan, a scruffy West Highland Terrier puppy, and his best friend Jax, a mischievous and too smart for her own good kitten, rush headlong into an exciting adventure to save the forest!About Logan and Jax books:Set in the quiet village of Lowdham Grange, in the heart of the English countryside, The Adventures of Logan and Jax are children's books, created to get children to fall in love with reading. The illustrations and writing, are designed to excite children and draw them in, so that the characters and places come alive to them.Logan and Jax will be a pleasure for adults to read to their children, or for children to read to themselves.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781497507081
- ISBN: 1497507081
- Publication Year: 2014