The Experience in Sound and Drama series audio products from Left Behind have captured the minds and ears of fiction fans worldwide. Aired on hundreds of radio stations nationwide as well as on the Worldwide Web, this package of 12 new episodes will make a total of 96 episodes in the series. Based on The Mark, which released in November 2000 and sold over 2 million copies in hardcover.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: CD/Spoken Word
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Label: Tyndale House Pub
- UPC: 9780842343428