The Medical Marijuana Guidebook: America's First How To Guide For Patients And Caregivers
Award-winning journalist and author David Downs gets this question all the time. The Medical Marijuana Guide Book is the first concise, professional, mainstream "how to" guide to assessing medical cannabis. It covers the steps to obtain a doctor's recommendation for marijuana, followed by any further steps, such as going to dispensaries, or obtaining a state medical marijuana ID card.
"How do I find a doctor who will recommend marijuana? How do I find a caregiver or dispensary to obtain it? How much should I use?"
The answers are saving lives. Downs explains how patients typically use cannabis and for what conditions. Learn terms like THC, CBD, indica, sativa, edibles, vaporizers, and the science behind the botanical. Thanks to the rapid advance of medical marijuana law and research, Americans have entered a new era of treatment options for the toughest diseases. They have a lot of questions, and The Medical Marijuana Guide Book has the answers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Whitman Pub Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780794843724
- ISBN: 0794843727
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 1