The Memory Closet
Something happened to Anne Mitchell when she was 11 years old so horrible her mind erased the whole first decade of her life. Twenty-five years later, she has come home to a dried-up Texas prairie town to live with her crazy grandmother in the rambling old house where she grew up--in a final desperate effort to remember. Unless she recovers from her amnesia, Anne will never solve the mystery of the anguished confession her mother choked out as she lay dying. She will never be able to respond to the unexpected romance in her life. And Anne will remain forever a slave to what she calls the "Boogie Man"--strange images from her lost childhood that haunt her dreams and stalk her waking hours. Though Anne has finally summoned the courage to take action, to face her past, she really doesn't understand how expensive remembering will be. The cost of her memories could very well be her sanity. And in a surprise, suspense-filled ending, she might even have to pay for her childhood with her life.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Fayette Place
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kingstone Media Group
- ISBN-13: 9780979903533
- ISBN: 097990353X
- Publication Year: 2010