The Memory Of All That: Love And Politics In New York, Hollywood, And Paris
The Academy Award-nominated actress and wife of Gene Kelly traces her life from her experiences as a teenage dancer in the 1930s, to a child bride of a Hollywood star, to an accomplished actress in Europe, describing her mentorship and marriage to Kelly, her New York education, her rejection of Hollywood fashions, and her status as a blacklisted actress. 25,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Bandera
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Random House Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780375412998
- ISBN: 0375412999
- Publication Year: 2003