The Men Who Stare At Goats
A humorous and cautionary account of the U.S. military's use of psychic tactics in the War on Terror and other political agendas discusses the methods employed by the First Earth Battalion, questioning its soldiers' abilities to perform such feats as invisibility, walking through walls, and killing goats with their minds.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Marion
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- ISBN-13: 9780743241922
- ISBN: 0743241924
- Publication Year: 2005