The Microbiome Breakthrough: Harness The Power Of Your Gut Bacteria To Boost Your Mood And Heal Your Body
A groundbreaking, medication-free, scientifically based approach to healing depression, anxiety, and brain fog by focusing on your "whole brain"--the brain, the gut, the microbiome, and the thyroidThere is a fundamental connection between the brain, the gut, the microbiome, and the thyroid: if any one part of this "whole brain" system is malfunctioning, it will impact the others. Taking care of your whole brain is the basis of Dr. Kellman's revolutionary approach to curing depression and other mood problems--without medication. Based on Dr. Kellman's decades of experience as a physician and his ongoing study of the latest science, the book offers a lively, accessible explanation of how the brain works and why, for optimal brain health, you need to heal the microbiome, the gut, and the thyroid. With a proprietary three-week plan (21 days of meal plans, featuring 50 original and simple recipes; a complete exercise program; and a program of daily meditations and affirmations). The Whole Brain program offers drug-free relief to anyone suffering depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders, as well as those who just want to feel better.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Da Capo Lifelong
- ISBN-13: 9780738284606
- ISBN: 0738284602
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1