The Mi G 21: The Legendary Fighter/Interceptor In Soviet And Worldwide Use, 1956 To The Present
This book presents a detailed look at the design and development of the legendary MiG-21, including its powerplant, armament, upgrades, and variants. The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 was the standard fighter/interceptor aircraft of the Warsaw Pact and it stood up to its western counterparts for decades. This single-engine, supersonic jet fighter entered service in 1959, and in addition to the Soviet Union, almost every eastern European military operated the Mach 2 fighter, including East Germany (which flew more than 500 aircraft of this type), Poland, Romania, Yugoslavia, and others. With approximately 11,000 of all types built, the MiG-21 has been produced in greater numbers than almost any other combat aircraft in history, and has also seen combat with such countries as Vietnam, China, Syria, Iraq, Angola, and others.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Schiffer Military
- ISBN-13: 9780764356360
- ISBN: 0764356364
- Publication Year: 2019