The Mighty Thor #126
by Stan Lee (1966)
Description: Whom the Gods Would Destroy! March 1966. Marvel Comics. First issue of 'The Mighty Thor' as the series was previously called 'Journey Into Mystery' before this issue. Written by Stan Lee. Art by Jack Kirby. Good condition. Cover Good. Many creases on front cover. Top left corner of back cover folded. Binding okay. Appears to have been re-stapled slighty further into the cover - top staple goes through 'Marvel Comic Group' on top left side of front cover. Pencil marks on ad on last page, but nowhere else. Comes with a bag and board.. Published by Marvel 1966 Good Condition. In our Brookfield store. Item Format: Paperback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Date: 1966
- Listing Date: 04/11/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A