The Mobile Phone Of Jeremy Bone
Jeremy Bone is a retired schoolmaster who lives alone in a large schoolhouse. He dislikes modern technology, and is appalled when he mistakenly receives a mobile phone through the mail. Roger Bennet is a boy of junior school age who has some learning difficulties. Each week he delivers an apple pie to Mr. Bone in exchange for an hour's tuition. He activates the phone, which has mystical powers, and a great adventure begins. During the story, an interesting relationship is formed between the pair, as they endeavor to return the mobile phone to its rightful owner. However, there are evil forces at work that lead to some exciting and hilarious situations. A pleasant combination of satire and pathos is delivered in poetic form in this ideal book for reading aloud either to children or by children. A story for young people regardless of age.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781491879504
- ISBN: 1491879505
- Publication Year: 2013