The Module & Programme Development Handbook: A Practical Guide To Linking Levels, Learning Outcomes & Assessment
This book shows how to design and develop educational programmes that are linked, logical and successful, with clear, step-by-step guidance on the processes involved. It shows how to develop courses that successfully meet quality and assessment criteria (including those set by the Quality Assurance Agency), and provides a route map through the various elements involved. The author shows how to design modules with clearly defined levels for assessment, outcomes and quality criteria, and which meet standard teaching and learning expectations. Developed to be accessible, straightforward, systematic and practical, it is illustrated throughout with examples and concise summaries. Key features include:*clear, simple guidance on developing a module*understanding levels and level descriptors*setting aims and learning outcomes*developing assessment methods and criteria*devising teaching strategies*staff development activities*guidance on programme specification.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9780749437459
- ISBN: 0749437456
- Publication Year: 2002