The Moon People
The Moon People are afraid. Something lurks in the darkness. Manifred is assigned to find a Human Child because only a Human Child is brave enough to banish what lurks in the darkness. Michael is that child. By the light of the moon, he sails in Manifred's moonship to help the Moon People. What could be hiding in the shadows of the moon? Will Michael be brave enough to help his new found friends?In this whimsically illustrated book, Michael learns that bravery comes from within the heart and Manifred realizes that often times there is nothing to fear, but fear itself.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781514303481
- ISBN: 1514303485
- Publication Year: 2015