The Most Influential Women In The Arts
In this beautiful book, readers will learn about female painters, photographers, composers, sculptors, and performers who have made significant contributions to the history of art. This historical journey starts in antiquity and ends in the twenty-first century. Each chapter begins with a discussion of the historical period, the schools of art that were characteristic of that period, and how the work of women both emerged from and influenced that era. Sidebars and vivid photographs of artists as well as their works add interest and visual appeal.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rosen Young Adult
- ISBN-13: 9781508179795
- ISBN: 1508179794
- Publication Year: 2018