The Mysteries Of The Islands Of Buton
by Caleb Coppenger (2011)
Description: First Edition. Front cover has a small crease from the bottom corner being previously bent. Otherwise, the book appears like new. No damage found in the pages. Binding is tight.. Published by Aventine Press 2011 Near Fine Condition. stock image used In our Parmer store. Item Format: Trade
Synopsis: Few places in the world have not been explored and reported on to the English-speaking world. The islands of Buton are one of them. In the first comprehensive summary of the people groups and cultures scattered among these islands, there are stories of kings coming back from the dead, holy men jumping from island to island in a single bound, and sea monsters dragging ships down because someone spoke carelessly. Much more remains to be discovered and told, but now you can start to understand these islands and how to get around them, according to the old men and me.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade
- Date: 2011
- Listing Date: 08/18/2018