The Nation's Hangar: The Aircraft Collection Of The Steven F. Udvar Hazy Center, Smithsonian National Air And Space Museum
The National Air & Space Museum preserves more than 350 aircraft at its restoration facility in Maryland, many of which are the last of their kind in existence. This magnificent book walks the reader through the restoration and preservation facility and provides photographs and histories of some of its most notable aircraft.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Howell Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781574270853
- ISBN: 1574270850
- Publication Year: 2005