The New Structural Social Work: Ideology, Theory, And Practice
The New Structural Social Work presents a coherent and consistent theory of progressive social work. With oppression as its central focus, the text demonstrates the shortcoming of welfare capitalism as a social system and how conventional social work fails to respond to systemic social problems. Emphasizing a progressive social work ethic, this text explores how students can incorporate a radical alternative to conventional social work within their own practice. Authors Bob Mullaly and Marilyn Dupre have fully updated this much-anticipated new edition.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780199022946
- ISBN: 0199022941
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 4