The New York Times Sunday Crossword Puzzles: 50 Sunday Puzzles From The Pages Of The New York Times
The first, and still the best!The New York Times Sunday crossword debuted in 1942, and ever since has remained the nation's favorite puzzle. With giant-size grids, inventive themes and clever construction, the SundayTimes crossword is more popular than ever before under legendary editor Will Shortz!This thirty-ninth collection of the Sunday puzzles features:* Fifty New York Times Sunday crosswords edited by Will Shortz* Puzzles over 50% bigger than the weekday crosswords* Covered spiral binding for easy stay-flat solving.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Griffin
- ISBN-13: 9781250039187
- ISBN: 1250039185
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: SPI