The Ocean At The End Of The Lane: A Novel
by Gaiman, Neil (2013)
Description: Grosset & Dunlap, 1959. Hazrdcover. Dj price clipped , small tear on back cover.. Published by William Morrow 2013 Very Good Condition. In our Flagship store. Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: The author's first new novel for adults since his #1 "New York Times" bestseller "Anansi Boys" is a bewitching and harrowing tale of mystery, survival, memory and magic that makes the impossible all too real.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2013
- Listing Date: 03/08/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A