The Ocean Fell Into The Drop
During my first visit to the cinema the empathy I felt from Gary Cooper was life-changing, and a secret dream was born in the darkened auditorium. Later, my forays to the East revealed an original take on humanity which fell into two categories: those who remembered and those who didn't. The former by teaching the latter could transmit this memory, and communicate this spark of creation directly into the being of the other.The Ocean Fell into the Drop is a different kind of showbusiness memoir, one that traces Terence Stamp's twin obsessions, acting and mysticism, and the relationship the two have to each other for him, through the trajectory of his life. On the way he discusses his directors, Fellini, Loach, Pasolini; actors, Olivier, Brando and Redgrave; and spiritual masters, Krishnamurti and Hazarat Inayat Khan, as well as his family, life in the East End, Sufism and style.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Repeater
- ISBN-13: 9781910924532
- ISBN: 1910924539
- Publication Year: 2017