The Official Autism 101 Manual
Created and compiled by Karen L. Simmons, founder and CEO of Autism Today, a world leader, speaker and conference coordinator in autism information, research and resources. Previously self-published by Exceptional Resources, this edition is newly updated with additions by leaders in studying autism Contains contributions from Temple Grandin, Anthony Attwood, Donald Treffert, Bernard Rimland, Jed E. Baker among others Provides background on autism, theories of why the disease is on the rise, treatment methodologies and therapy, dealing with issues as a result of autism and more
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781510722538
- ISBN: 151072253X
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: UPD REV