The Official Manchester United's Illustrated Encyclopedia
The Official Manchester United Illustrated Encyclopedia is a celebration of the most well-known football club in the world. From the early days of Newton Heath, through years of near-bankruptcy, the eras of Mangnall and Busby, and tragedy at Munich to triumph in Europe, this is a fascinating account of the drama, excitement and glory of United's most important moments. With contributions from well-respected sports writers and packed with fabulous color action shots, in-depth player profiles, and information on the stadium and workings of the club, The Official Manchester United Illustrated Encyclopedia is the ultimate guide to Old Trafford and the team.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square
- ISBN-13: 9780233999647
- ISBN: 0233999647
- Publication Year: 2001