The Official Tour De France Bike Maintenance Book: How To Prep Your Bike Like The Pros
At first glance, a Tour de France bike may look a lot like your own bicycle. It might even have the same model name and principal components. But on closer inspection, there are many subtle and pleasing differences which set these high-performance machines apart, thanks to the Tour mechanics working day in and day out at the cutting edge of bicycle technology. The Official Tour de France Bike Maintenance Book goes behind the scenes with the finest professional cycling technicians during the most grueling and high-pressure bike race in the world, sharing exclusive images, in-race stories, and professional tricks of the trade. Practical sections in each chapter explain how to perform essential maintenance tasks and personalize bikes like the pros. Combining intrigue and instruction, and featuring vivid images of classic bikes from the past 75 years of the Tour, this is a fascinating and indispensable guide for both cycling fans and competitors.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Triumph Books
- ISBN-13: 9781629376929
- ISBN: 1629376922
- Publication Year: 2019