The People Of The Sea
Story of two young lovers trying desperately to save their people. Years after being set adrift by misfortune upon an endless expanse of ocean known as the Great Sea, the "people" are given a chance to reach salvation on the mythical "Far Shore". In order to reach paradise, they must choose sides in an apocalyptic war between an evil race, led by the horrific wizard "Shezula" intent on destroying the sea, and a species of light fighting valiantly to save it.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Infinity Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780741427304
- ISBN: 0741427303
- Publication Year: 2005