The Plane & Pilot International Aircraft Directory
Whether you own, rent, or are in the market for a light aircraft, this directory has the information you're looking for - all in one, convenient source. Gleaned from the files of Plane & Pilot magazine, it's filled with detailed descriptions and photographs of more than 500 airplanes from around the world.Types of aircraft covered include single-engine and multiengine planes, jets, classic antiques, homebuilts, sailplanes, and vintage military planes that can now be flown by private pilotsFor each type of aircraft, the book lists airframe and powerplant information and historical facts. Standard data and performance specifications such as horsepower, thrust, weight, speed, and range are also provided.Throughout the well-illustrated text, you'll find interesting anecdotes on prominent manufacturers, airplanes, and personalities in the aircraft industry.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- ISBN-13: 9780070503045
- ISBN: 0070503044
- Publication Year: 1995