The Practical Encyclopedia Of Drawing: Pencils, Pens And Pastels, Observing And Measuring, Perspective, Shading, Line Drawing, Sketching, Texture, Using Negative Spaces, Composition
An introduction to drawing for students ranging from beginners to intermediates offers practical and artistic advice and tips, with over 750 step-by-step photographs to illustrate examples.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Southwater Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781780194509
- ISBN: 1780194501
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: Reprint