The Practical Kabbalah Guidebook
Ancient and mystical, Kabbalah plunges deep into the fundamental questions of existence: who we are and why we are on this Earth--which accounts for its renewed and widespread popularity with those from many religions and sacred paths. According to Jewish lore, God first taught the Angels, and Kabbalah's wisdom has influenced Christianity, sects such as the Rosicrucians, and even tarot and astrology. Make this system of knowledge and spiritual enrichment work for you, using this lushly illustrated and beautifully charted guidebook. Kabbalah's history and most profound secrets, from the multiple meanings of the Tree of Life to the steps on the Ladder of Light, unfold one by one. Many universes open up to you: Assiah, World of Experience; Yetzirah, World of Consciousness; Briah, World of Mind; Atziluth, World of Insight; and still more. Practical exercises such as meditations, chants, affirmations, and journal writing accompany the explanations and will immeasurably increase your understanding and spiritual well-being.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB College Station
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sterling Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780806931210
- ISBN: 0806931213
- Publication Year: 2001