The President Is Missing
The White House is the home of the President of the United States, the most guarded, monitored, closely watched person in the world. So how could a U.S. president vanish without a trace? And why would he choose to do so? This collaboration between President Bill Clinton and James Patterson is full of what it truly feels like to be the person in the Oval Office: the mind-boggling pressure, the heartbreaking decisions, the exhilarating opportunities, the soul-wrenching power.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Redmond
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Little Brown & Co
- ISBN-13: 9780316412698
- ISBN: 0316412694
- Publication Year: 2018