The Princess Of Mei
In the second book of the MEI series, our Bodhisaatva has to apply all his understanding of the nature of the universe, time, compassion, and true nature to a complex genjo-koan of a war torn world, economics, and thugs who would destroy him. In this journey Colin travels to Rome and discusses the parallels between Buddhist and early christian thought and must recover two hidden treasures to enable him to defend the besieged city of MEI and in the process transform himself further along the path. This book discusses several ancient manuscripts including the emerald tablet, the Voynich manuscript, Akkadian tablets, Tycho Brahe, the Epic of Gilgamesh, and ancient Sumerian tablets. It includes over 40 pictures of historical artifacts related to the story.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781480150614
- ISBN: 1480150614
- Publication Year: 2012