The Princeton Review The K&W Guide To Colleges For Students With Learning Differences: 338 Schools With Programs Or Services For Students With Adhd, Asd, Or Learning Differences
FIND THE RIGHT SCHOOL FOR YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS. Hundreds of thousands of students with ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, or other learning differences head to college every year. This comprehensive guide makes it easy for those students and their families and guidance counselors to tackle the daunting process of finding the school that fits their needs best. This indispensable resource book for students, parents, and professionals includes: - 338 school profiles with targeted information on services, admissions, and support at each school - Lists of support services available to learning-disabled students at each college - Policies and procedures regarding course waivers or substitutions - Strategies to help students find the best match for their needs - Advice from learning specialists on making an effective transition to college
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Princeton Review
- ISBN-13: 9780525567899
- ISBN: 0525567895
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 14