The Principles And Practice Of Electrical Epilation
Written for the practising electrolysist and student 'The Principles and Practice of Electrical Epilation' covers all aspects of electro-epilation and takes into account recent changes and advances in training and technology during the past decade. This new edition brings these changes into focus. Topics covered in the third edition of this book include: * improved standards of training * the Blend technique of electro-epilation * the development of pre-sterilized disposable needles * training * health and safety at work.A knowledge of endocrinology, the structure and growth cycle of hair, the skin, hygiene, electricity and basic first aid is essential to an understanding of why hair growth occurs, and this problem - which causes distress to very many people - can be treated both safely and efficiently. The book covers all these topics, and also gives advance on how to set up your own practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9780750652261
- ISBN: 0750652268
- Publication Year: 2001
- Edition: 3 SUB