The Principles And Practice Of Leaching: The 25th Annual Hydrometallurgical Meeting Of The Metallurgical Society Of Cim, Winnipeg, Canada October 15 18, 1995
The Principles and Practice of Leaching focuses on advances in the leaching of metals from various ores and concentrates. The articles presented in this volume represent thirteen countries scattered through five continents. This is a reflection of the international effort being expended to advance the theory and practice of leaching. A range of topics related to leaching are included in the book e.g. copper and nickel leaching; zinc leaching; gold and silver leaching; biological and heap leaching. Within these topics there is evidence of much progress in understanding the nature of leaching processes and the applying of new ideas to commercial practice. The design of commercial leaching processes through advanced mathematical modelling is also emphasized.It is hoped that this volume will be an often-used reference for all those interested in the principles and practice of leaching, and that it will be a solid foundation for future excellent work in hydrometallurgy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780444822550
- ISBN: 0444822550
- Publication Year: 1995