The Protistan Cell Surface
Protists represent an immensely diverse group of organisms comprised of algae, fungi and protozoa. The nature of protistan cell surface is as diverse as the terminology that has evolved to describe the various surface components. This terminology is defined and discussed in the opening of this book. The remaining contributions provide an up-to-date synopsis of structure, development and function of protistan cell surfaces, including their role in taxonomy and systematics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783709193808
- ISBN: 370919380X
- Publication Year: 2012