The Quantum World Of Nuclear Physics
This book presents a comprehensive explanation of the main ideas and principles of atomic and nuclear physics and quantum mechanics.The author invites readers to plunge into the physics of micro-objects and to take a fascinating tour of the world of atoms and nuclei. The main questions under consideration are the structure of atoms, atomic nuclei, the substance and systematics of elementary particles, the processes of the creation of atomic nuclei and the evolution of stars as well as different applied aspects of the physics of micro-objects.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789812563873
- ISBN: 9812563873
- Publication Year: 2005