For five centuries adventurers, researchers and believers have searched for the Radix, the sacred relic thought to possess amazing powers to heal or destroy. John Brynstone doesn t have centuries. The president has ordered him to find the Radix now. But he's not alone in his quest. The modern-day descendents of the infamous Borgia family will stop at nothing to wield the power of the Radix. At the same time, a secret religious organization wants the Radix for their own ends and they ve sent a nameless assassin to kill Brynstone before he can steal their prize. Across continents and through ancient codes and mysteries, Brynstone will have to unravel riddles no one has been able to solve for hundreds of years while racing for his life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dorchester Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781428514256
- ISBN: 1428514252
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: Reprint