For centuries, the Radix existed in rumor and secrecy. Saints whispered its legend. Alchemists craved its power. Armies fought and died to possess it. Five hundred years ago, it vanished from the earth. History's greatest mystery, lost to the ages. Until now. The Radix tells the story of a legendary relic thought to possess extraordinary powers. Paleopathologist and elite government agent John Brynstone is the latest in a series of adventurers and researchers who have searched for the Radix. Across continents, Brynstone and his team must unravel riddles and ancient mysteries no one has been able to solve for five centuries. He's not alone in his quest. The modern-day descendants of the infamous Borgia family will stop at nothing to wield the power of the Radix. At the same time, another organization has sent a nameless assassin to kill Brynstone before he can steal their prize. The Radix is packed with historical mysteries, psychological thrills, nonstop-adventure, and international suspense.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amazon Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781477808177
- ISBN: 1477808175
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: Reprint