by Robbins, Christopher (1987)
Description: Crown Publishers, New York, NY, 1987. Signed. Hardcover. Condition: Near Fine. Dust jacket Condition: Near Fine. Inscribed and dated by the author on the half title page.. Published by Random House Inc 1987 Near Fine Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store. Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Locked away in classified archives until now, this is the enthralling story of the American air force pilots who fought in the front lines during the 10-year secret war waged by the U.S. and its allies in Laos. 2 8-page black-and-white photograph inserts. Maps.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1987
- Listing Date: 11/27/2018