The Realities Of Staffing Small Businesses: Hr, Teams And Leadership
The Realities of Staffing Small Business is one in a series aimed at small business owners and managers, and entrepreneurs. The aim of this series is to familiarise small business owner-managers with the theory and practice of small business management, and to challenge assumptions that may be held about whether small businesses can or should adopt the management practices of larger firms.This book specifically covers human resources and alliances in small business and entrepreneurial ventures.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Black Knight Books
- ISBN-13: 9780734641243
- ISBN: 0734641249
- Publication Year: 2019