The Recipe: Classic Dishes For The Home Cook From The World's Best Chefs
Josh Emett, holder of three Michelin stars and best known for opening Gordon Ramsay s restaurant at the London Hotel in New York, has collected the most important classic recipes from the world s most acclaimed chefs to create a kind of Larousse Gastronomique of the 21st century. These are the best new classics that have emerged during the last 50 years from culinary stars. Each recipe has been tested by Emett in his home kitchen, and he includes guidance and advice for the home cook discussing complexity, preparation, key elements, complements for planning a larger menu, and tips of the trade. Featuring specially commissioned photographs, the book is organized into 12 easy-to-follow sections from basics (stocks, sauces, and dressings), to grains and vegetables, meats, seafood, baking, and more. Each section includes a dedicated introduction with key knowledge elements.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rizzoli Intl Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780847863464
- ISBN: 0847863468
- Publication Year: 2019