The Reluctant Lawyer: Transitioning From One World To The Next
Law school teaches you that The Law is the only light needed for any and all issues that are obscured in darkness. Well, as a practicing lawyer for more than over a decade, I am here to tell you that this is not true. With that said, I truly do love my job. It is a privilege to help people with both the peaks and valleys in their lives and guide them through the most difficult events life dumps upon them. Through my extremely diverse experiences with clients and colleagues, I have developed what I believe to be a successful list of tips and techniques in dealing with business, life and relationship management that results in positive change and overall success. This book is a cautionary tale to people who think they can change the world, but realize the task is beyond them. So take this book as a guide to moving from old worlds to new and answer the following question: How do you keep up the fight without losing everything you believe in and what you want out of your life?Let me give you a helpful, eager hand in looking for the answer.I am The Reluctant Lawyer.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781477483169
- ISBN: 1477483160
- Publication Year: 2013